::: RESPONSIBILITIES & LIABILITIES
1. All the listed tours are designed by TalonWestbound Tour, and we shall do our best to make sure all the tour arrangements will be the same as planned.
2. Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a delay in transportation before the tours departures, TalonWestbound Tour reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the tour. For any loss or additional charges incurred shall be borne by the participants.
3. To ensure our tours can be completed as planned, any interference with the tour by anyone shall result in termination; and we shall not be responsible for any act by the said individual thereafter. No refund shall be given.
4. For any unforeseen situation, such as traffic, road conditions, accidents, mechanical problems, authority of law, public enemies, strikes, riots or any other natural circumstances beyond our control, TalonWestbound Tour reserves the right to change the itinerary and tour fare without prior notice.
5. All tour participants should strictly abide by the laws and regulations promulgated by the government of the visiting country, include but not limit to the Immigration and Customs laws. TalonWestbound Tour will not be responsible for the act of any tour participant.
6. By accepting the tickets and any related vouchers or document, the passenger agrees that neither TalonWestbound Tour nor any of our representatives shall be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to you or your personal belongings, or in connection with any accommodations, transportation, or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any of the following circumstances:
– i. theft, mechanical breakdowns, government actions, political unrest, terrorism, strikes, lockouts, war, weather, natural disasters or other factors and causes beyond our control;
– ii. acts of vandalism, air or land policy, burglaries, accidents, injuries, assaults or any physical harm to you or your personal belongings;
– iii. your failure to following instructions including but not limited to check-in/out times and baggage handling;
– iv. your failure to obtain required documentation including passport, visas, health certificate, or others where required;
7. We reserve the right to change, according to operational cost, Holidays, hotel availability, or other causes, without prior notice. Please re-confirm the tour fare with our representative when you make the reservation.
8. TalonWestbound Tour accepts no responsibility for value, quality, reliability or authenticity of any goods purchased while on tour.
::: RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
1. For Tour – 35% of the tour price is required before getting an approval itinerary. The rest of 65% has to be paid off 3 weeks before the departure date. If cancel before 15 days prior to departure date, 35% will be forfeited and the rest will be refunded. If cancel within 15 days prior to departure date, 50% tour price will be forfeited. If no shows, 100% tour price will be forfeited. Guest pays for Money transfer Fee or Wire transfer Fee, if any.
2. For Air Fare – TWT neither sell nor involve with guest’s air fare. Guests buy their own air fare but we could help choosing the flight.
3. For Third party Tour – Guest pays full amount of the third party tour before getting the approval itinerary. Cancellation must be according to the Third party Tour company.
4. For Bus Tours – Deposit of 35% is required when making reservation; the rest of the amount must be paid 21 days prior to departure date.
** Bus Tour Cancellation policy – If cancel before 15 Days period to departure, US$200 will be charged and the rest will be refunded. If cancel within 15 Days but before 72 hours period to departure, 35% will be forfeited. If cancel within 72 hours of departure, no refund will be given.
5. Since Hotel accommodations and transportation, have to be arranged in advance. No change will be made when the booking is Confirmed. Any fees or charges occur from the changes, customers will be fully responsible for that charges.
** Cancel hotel must be according to hotel penalty rules and/or hotel cancellation fee. And Please triple re-confirm the name used for reservation is the name listed on the passport, once booking are confirmed, penalties will apply for alternations.
::: TRAVEL INSURANCE
TalonWestbound Tour strongly recommend our customers to acquire insurance on medical, trip cancellation, and baggage, etc. We act as agent for suppliers of transportation and sightseeing, all terms and conditions will be borne by the respective suppliers, and TalonWestbound Tour shall be exempt from any liability for loss or damage of properties, injury to people, delays, accidents, irregularities or other occurrences beyond its control.
::: TOUR FARE INCLUDES
Sightseeing, Transportation, Fuel, Accommodation, Guide & Driver, Parking, Tolls, Airport Pick up & Drop off (Unless specific otherwise or mentioned under other circumstances in the itinerary).
Updated 4/25/2014: For a group of 6 or more, tips will be included in the tour price.
::: TOUR FARE EXCLUDES
1. Any personal based expenses, such as phone calls, laundry, postage, and travel insurance.
2. All costs of activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary, or stated “optional”.
3. Meals, Air Fare, admission fee and Insurances (Unless specific otherwise in the itinerary).
4. Tips for guide and driver (Unless specific otherwise in the itinerary).
1. Please have warmer clothing for the cooler temperature in San Francisco, Yosemite, Grand Canyon and Yellowstone National Park. Suggest wearing hat and comfortable shoes for your comfort during tour.
2. Changing date may reflect price and availability.
3. Select holidays will reflect seasonal rate. When making a reservation, please check the price with our representative.
4. Fare excludes travel insurance, optional/or third party tours and personal expenses. Tour fare is for Cash only. Customer pays for Money Transfer fee or any additional processing fee, if any.
5. No meal and admission fee is included in the fare.
6. Air ticket is excluded from the fare unless the itinerary has mentioned otherwise. Please check with our representative for details.